Misc. questions

For discussions relating to Tower of Triumph
Imp

Misc. questions

Post by Imp »

1. What holy symbol do? The effect "prayer" on character seems do nothing.
2. How to activate Daphne quest line? Every time character chooses "I am here for pleasure" dialog option, it ends jumping from her and disapearing this branch of conversation.
3. I cant get book of "soul trap" spell from bookshelves and i didnt see anybody sell it. How to learn this spell?
4. What monsters can impregnate pc? It look like ratkins, hellhounds and gargoyles just cant breed with pc, also minotaur sex (after defeat) kills.
I playing latest (24.2.18) version of game.
ArcDragon
Site Admin

Re: Misc. questions

Post by ArcDragon »

Imp wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:04 am 1. What holy symbol do? The effect "prayer" on character seems do nothing.
Quote from the in-game FAQ:

"Praying reduces the effectiveness of flirt attacks against you by directly reducing their damage. For example, if a flirt attack lands for 10 lust damage and you have 5 prayer stacks built up you'll only take 5 damage. Build up enough stacks and you can become effectively immune to flirt attacks. But it might take several rounds to do this, and that's time that you could have spent delivering damage yourself. It also requires equipping a holy symbol in a wield slot rather than a weapon or shield. On the other hand, with prayer you might be able to put fewer points into willpower.

Priests pray at double effectiveness. In some rare instances, prayer can result in direct damage to certain monsters."

2. How to activate Daphne quest line?
Daphne's "quest line" is simply learning all the available enchantments. Learn soul trap as described below. Be aware that it's not currently possibel to fully 100% it, as not all enchantments are in the game yet.
3. I cant get book of "soul trap" spell from bookshelves and i didnt see anybody sell it. How to learn this spell?
Azax teaches all spells at the school of magic in level of the desert.
4. What monsters can impregnate pc? It look like ratkins, hellhounds and gargoyles just cant breed with pc, also minotaur sex (after defeat) kills.
I playing latest (24.2.18) version of game.
Any monster with a penis is theoretically capable, but there are sometimes other factors. Like you observed, minotaur sex tends to be fatal. Try having a larger vagina. Hellhounds absolutely can impregnate, but they don't currently have a victory event, so you need to lose to them. Gargoyles aren't in the game.